KXLY Radio Group and Phase 3 Digital are part of the KXLY Broadcast Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company. We are a family-owned, people-first business located in Spokane, Washington, and our community is at the core of what we do and who we are.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Phase 3 Digital, a full-service digital solutions provider, and the KXLY Radio Group include well-known brands like 92.9 KZZU, The Big 99.9 Coyote Country, Rock 94 ½, Hot 96.9, KXLY AM 920/100.7 and 700 ESPN. We are looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our digital and radio advertising sales team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative digital products and radio stations. You must be commission driven and have a sense of what it takes to win. You must want to grow professionally and move at the speed of light while still having fun.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prospect for new business to be developed by the Local Sales Department
- Prospect for special projects to be developed into revenue by the Local Sales Department
- Phone, email and personal outreach to potential business partners
- Partner with General Sales manager to create and track revenue-generating campaigns
- Organize successful digital revenue growth plans and strategies for clients
- General assistance to the General Sales Manager
- Create compelling client recaps
- Maintain various spreadsheets, calendars, and reports
- Provide outstanding service to new and existing clients
- Create and present proposals to potential clients effectively through both written and verbal communication
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Strong work ethic, goal-oriented and a strong desire to learn
- 1+ years of experience in a business development role preferred
- High level of accountability and customer service
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Associates/Bachelor's business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience preferred
WHAT KXLY RADIO GROUP OFFERS:
- We're a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn't want to work with the best in the business?
- We offer outstanding media and digital training to ensure your success
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.