Moving Analytics is looking for a Care Manager III to join our team and mission to provide cardiac rehab to 1 million patients every year. As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing patients on a weekly basis to get healthier and improve risk factors so they can get healthier.
Our team endeavors to collaborate on and deliver intuitive, engaging, and delightful end-to-end experiences, so team-fit and attitude are just as important to us as your care management skills. Join us if you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and mission-oriented environment tackling problems that require using design tools and skills of all types.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
ABOUT MOVING ANALYTICS
Moving Analytics provides Movn - a digital cardiac rehabilitation service to help patients recover after a heart attack or heart surgery. The goal of the program is to help patients reduce their risk of getting a future cardiac event by empowering them to manage their risk factors including exercise, nutrition, smoking, blood pressure, weight, medication and stress.
Our mission is to conquer heart disease as the leading cause of death through digital prevention programs that serve over 1M people annually. We are clinicians, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs leveraging design, research and technology to improve patient engagement and care coordination. Our mission is to conquer cardiovascular disease as the leading cause of death, through programs that leverage science, technology and design to empower people to improve their health and quality of life.
- Irvine, CA
- Standard Schedule: 3 days on-site at the company headquarters
SCOPE OF WORK
- Guide participants through our 3-12 month online program to help them manage their cardiac related risk factors
- Development of comprehensive treatment plans that is tailored to the individual risk factors and medical needs of the patients. Treatment plans include exercise prescriptions, medications and interventions for smoking cessation, stress and hypertension management
- Coordinating the approval of treatment plans remotely with cardiologists
- Engage patients weekly to provide coaching, education, emotional support and modify treatment plans through video, voice or text messages
- Generate monthly progress reports for cardiologist on the patient's performance in the program
- Monitor dashboard for adverse events and triage appropriately
- You will leverage our cutting-edge platform to strategically coach participants through the Movn program, using data and analytics to inform outreach methods during moments that matter
- You will actively collaborate with our Clinical, Data, Product and Operations teams to discover and drive digital health coaching best practices
- You will receive comprehensive training and support in the secondary prevention of heart disease by our world renown team of clinical experts from Stanford Medicine and Kaiser Permanente
- You will be fully supported by our online platform, which includes a detailed curriculum and technology to help participants track their progress
- Certified RN, or BSN, preferably with or open to obtaining a license to practice in other states as needed
- 3-5 years of prior experience in cardiac education, care management, cardiac rehab and secondary prevention required
- Your work schedule can be flexible, but most work tasks and obligations will take place during normal business hours (8am-5pm) Pacific Time
- Tech savvy, with a firm grasp on effective and efficient communication through digital platforms such as Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp
- Experience executing quality improvement initiatives to lower re-admissions and improve patient outcomes
- A compassionate and empathetic "people person”
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone preferably bilingual (Spanish)
- Someone open to full-time in the future (if needed)
- Supplemental life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Free-to-use and fully-equipped fitness center
- Dog-friendly office, with two available dog parks
- Outdoor meeting areas, including power, wifi, bluetooth, whiteboards, and sufficient seating
- Free bike rental and storage
- Free snacks
- Coffee shop downstairs
- Up to two days of remote work each week
- Covered expenses at approved conferences
- Reimbursement for professional education expenses
- Employer contribution towards fitness membership with ClassPass