We are a fast-growing medical billing company looking for a positive person who is interested in being a success and will help take the company to the next level.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Ability to appeal denied and deficient claims.
- Ability to spell, have good grammar, and be able to write a business letter.
- Ability to Process EOB’s, post payments, and adjustments
- Maintains expert knowledge of billing workflow and optimizes use of available technology.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Able to perform all essential duties with or without accommodations, including but not limited to:
- Aggressive follow up in collecting from insurance companies
- Research and resolve delinquent accounts
- Submit appropriate documentation for adjustments
- Generate collection reports.
- High level of discretional, interpersonal skills.
- Tactfulness in dealing with patients, co-workers and other professional offices.
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- Minimum of 1-year Medical Billing Experience, DME experience preferred
- Knowledge of CPT, and/orICD-10
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory government provisions
- Knowledge of laws that regulates communication and privacy act. HIPAA laws and understanding of the application of all above
- High School diploma required.