Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a leader in the Reverse Mortgage Industry! We are looking to add a Reverse Mortgage Processor to our growing team in San Diego!
The Processor accurately evaluates and processes HECM reverse mortgage loan files submitted by retail production channels. Upon completion of initial processing the file is distributed directly to underwriting for a loan decision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively manage and process a full pipeline of HECM reverse mortgage loan files
- Evaluate loan files for regulatory compliance and completeness
- Accurately review and input pertinent loan data into operational systems
- Order supplementary vendor products, such as title reports and property appraisals
- Obtain required underwriting conditions from loan officer and/or loan applicant(s)
- Utilize FHA Connection to update loan data as needed
- Communicate pipeline and file status to retail sales channels and management
- Work closely with all operational departments to establish productive and efficient work flows
- Complete required checklists and worksheets
- Minimum 2 yrs in mortgage loan processing (reverse processing preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong customer service and time management skills a must
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time sensitive industry
Powered by JazzHR