NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, FUN & FAST PACED COMPANY WITH ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Are you interested in joining a team whose mission is to make sure people get the best tasting draft beer, wine, and coffee? Do you enjoy working independently outside of an office? Do you want to become a “Defender of the Draft” in a booming beer business?
MY BEER GUY is the fastest growing, beer, wine, and coffee service company in Illinois and Indiana. We install and service draft beer systems for restaurants, nightclubs, bars, stadiums, country clubs, and private individuals. Our service, installation, and refrigeration team have a combined experience of over 80 years, and we've been serving the Illinois and Indiana area since 2005.
- This work is done in the field, so you will be servicing draft systems at any locations serving draft beer, wine and coffee.
- Maintaining customer service records and weekly paperwork.
- Diagnosing and repairing system malfunctions.
- Meet with team leader weekly to replenish supplies and turn in paperwork.
- Complying with all company, state, distributor, and brewer procedures, guidelines, and regulations.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to pass a pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation (technicians use their own vehicles).
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a DWO/OWI free driving record, and proof of insurance.
- Able to move, bend, stretch, and climb in small spaces.
We provide a paid training program that includes e-learning, classroom, and hands on training.
- 6 weeks with a trainer.
- Wage increase upon graduation from training program.
- $13-$16/hour subcontractor position.
- Gas stipend to cover some fuel costs.
- Full time and part time positions available. (Monday-Saturday)
- Weekly schedules are sent electronically.
- Work is completed on location in the early morning through afternoon.