You will have the opportunity to be on a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about inspiring the community to take better care of their bodies. We foster a culture based on education and collaboration through 1:1 mentorship and internal educational workshops.
As a Myodetox Therapist, you have a passion to expand on your craft and develop your skill set to help your clients overcome pain and injuries.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Understand the Myodetox philosophy and deliver the Myodetox customer experience
- Effectively understand the patient's symptoms, medical history and treatment goals
- Develop and communicate personalized treatment plans for your patients
- Provide patients with guidance on remedial exercises to help improve health
- Accurately document patient's condition and progress
- Build strong rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate as appropriate
- Understand how to quickly implement new technological and software changes in the industry to enhance patient engagement
- Follow clinic business processes and workflows
- Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive new assessments and revenue growth
- Participate in ongoing clinical education
- In coordination with the General manager and Community Outreach Lead, review compliance and performance to determine level of support and training required
WHO YOU ARE:
- Licensed and in good standing with affiliated college
- Appropriate Liability Insurance
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
WHO WE ARE:
Myodetox was started in 2015 - a clinic with a team of licensed physiotherapists, chiropractors and registered massage therapists who are trained to look at every problem with a similar approach to ensure a consistent treatment experience.
Since then, we have helped improve the lives of tens of thousands of patients by solving their pain and injuries. In addition, we have partnered with industry-leading lifestyle and action-sports brands on a variety of community activations by creating programs centered around recovery and injury prevention.