Nationwide Therapy Group is one of the primary national providers professionals in the United States. We are therapist owned and have thousands of temporary, permanent; travel, contract based assignments as well as allied therapy and nursing careers for those who want to enhance their experience not only professionally but, personally as well. We take pride in offering best results. Our company is headed towards enhancing the client satisfaction and working towards the progress of successful therapy careers. We are a company which can help you in finding the right clinical support and a long-term alliance for healthcare professionals who are looking to gain benefits of advanced career prospects all across the country.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with patients, residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified candidates must have at least one (1) year, recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nursing in a long term care/skilled nursing facility.
- Active LPN licensure
- Current CPR, Physical, PPD/TB, and Clear Background