Ready to take chances and break away from the norm? Net X Holdings, LLC is looking to hire a motivated and passionate TV professional to take on organizing all programming content for a soon-to-be-launched broadcast television network. Joining this exciting venture on the ground level, this candidate will be welcomed into team of collaborative and creative thinkers to achieve success across the Over the Air (OTA) Network platform. Founded by a team of broadcast veterans with successful networks under their belts, Net X Holdings is a place to develop a career, not just land a job. It is made up of a combination of full-time employees and top-tier independent contractors who above all else, enjoy what they do and ensure the team they assemble enjoys it too.
The Programming Coordinator is an organized and diligent individual, capable of building and maintaining relationships with all external entities that include program suppliers,distribution partners, listing services, and network affiliates (TV Stations). They will work closely with the company’s Traffic Manager to properly execute daily logs, and with the company’s Promotion Director to support the creation of on-air series promos and social media posts. In addition to becoming familiar with all TV series and episodes broadcasted on the network, they will create and maintain the database of all content and assemble the 24/7 programming schedule for internal and external distribution. The ideal candidate must be a collaborative, thoughtful, observant partner, focused on short-term and long-term success. Other daily responsibilities include:
• Ensuring compliance requirements outlined in contracts with various content suppliers, noting expiration dates and holdbacks for series and episodes.
• Overseeing data input for the company’s content management system (Wide Orbit Program).
• Coordinating annual audience surveys, collecting data, and creating reports based on results.
To qualify for this position, you should:
• Be eager to learn new skills associated with the broadcast television profession.
• Have previous experience in television production or administration.
• Be familiar with television formats and logs.
• Have a solid understanding of network television programming and its various genres.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
• Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Net X Holdings, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state, or local law.