We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products. You will work closely with our wholesale division to achieve its goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at account launches, events and in store. Brand Ambassadors are an instrumental part of the organization, as the eyes and ears on the ground that listen to how consumers perceive our brand and our product, sharing this useful insight with the broader business to support future ideas and opportunities.
- Familiarizing yourself with the company's mission, vision, and goals.
- Educating customers, retailers, and budtenders about our products during designated shifts.
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and preferences around wholesale offerings to the Wholesale Operations Manager.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, sales activations and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Drive sales at demos with knowledge, enthusiasm, and customer engagement
- Maintain high level of product and brand knowledge to be clearly communicated to consumers
- Create and maintain dispensary profiles and demo tracker.
- Exhibit an appearance and demeanor that is professional, premium and responsible at all times.
- Maintain regular access to a reliable vehicle and regularly travel by car to retailers
- In office and Retail Dispensaries.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand, file documents, lift, and push/pull as needed
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- May require up to 10% travel.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- 2 years customer service experience.
- Position requires working both nights and weekends.
- Must be extremely charismatic, outgoing and a social chameleon – able to make friends with anyone in the room at the drop of a hat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks as well as the ability to work independently.
- Maintain regular access to a reliable vehicle and regularly travel by car to retailers with needed equipment.
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of small audiences.
- Positive and upbeat attitude with exceptional people skills.
- Ability to represent the brand positively and professionally in a variety of environments.
- Cannabis enthusiast.
- Ability to travel.
- Social media presence, preferred.
- Sales experience.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.