Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, leading and measuring the organizations digital marketing strategy. They will develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
The Digital Marketing Manager should have a proven track record in leading and evolving a digital platform using effective tactics and campaigns that drives traffic and user experience. They must be a creative, technology savvy marketer with experience working with WordPress to manage the creation and modification of digital content. The right person will have a strong understanding of SEO, CRM platforms, sales engagement systems and performance marketing principles that drive engagement and demand generation. Experience with ActOn, Dynamics, SalesLoft and EveryoneSocial a definite plus.
- Design and manage strategy and execution for all digital channels including website, content marketing, advertising, organic and paid search, and social media advertising.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns including oversight of MQL to SAL.
- Actively own all existing, emerging and future digital marketing channels, including providing updates and insight on industry trends
- Envision, research, write and edit content for the website, email campaigns and digital content with a focus on educating the market, increasing brand awareness and driving demand
- Analyze current website and provide well-defined digital strategy to improve site conversion and ROI
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate an end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Oversee key digital communication channels (blog, email and other online content) and lead efforts to produce relevant and engaging communications that result in measurable action
- Establish KPIs and metrics to report on performance of processes and programs and transform that data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Demonstrating creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and resourcefulness in leading teams to meet ambitious growth goals
- Foster and support a data-driven culture where decisions are supported by market trends, research, testing, and analysis
- Research and analyze industry changes and developments in SEO/SEM
- Work directly with Product Marketing, Event Marketing, Inside Sales, Renewals on campaigns to increase visibility, pipeline and drive growth
- Oversee, document and enforce the brand guidelines
- Oversee the social, PR and content strategy and agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of relevant experience with substantial experience in SEO, paid search, social media and digital marketing campaigns
- 10+ years’ experience with email and marketing automation platform tools such as Act-On and SalesLoft
- Expert-level experience with social media management software and digital campaign tools (e.g., Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Twitter, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Sprinklr or Buffer)
- Experience with A/B set up and testing and multivariate experiments
- Strong experience with paid and organic tactics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube, etc.
- Working experience with ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM marketing strategies
- Experience with marketing databases, email campaigns, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong proven background in driving successful social media campaigns and community management