ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING ASSISTANT
As a leader in experimental marketing, we specialize in creating and implementing customized on-site marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, sampling and promotions within major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the MARKETING ASSISTANT will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the on-site marketing team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
- Execute plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participate in service knowledge training provided to on-site teams on behalf of management
- Execute merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members
- Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client services.
- Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies.
- Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented.
- Assist the manager with any day to day administrative support as required
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising or retail related settings are an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Must have access to a vehicle.
IF YOUR MIND IS CONSTANTLY OVERFLOWING WITH IDEAS AND YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR MARKETING OUR CLIENT WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!