About the Sales Development Associate position
NowSpace is currently seeking a high-performing, results-driven Sales Development Associate to join our growing Sales team in Austin. You play an important role in the development of our business as we rapidly grow our dominance in the transformation of workspace. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your existing sales experience and contribute to the culture of a competitive, forward-thinking organization. We are looking for someone to come in hungry, set the tone, and get results.
Our Sales team makes it rain. Are you a rainmaker? We are looking for eager and persistent producers who want to grow their sales career in an entrepreneurial, high-energy environment.
Our Sales team sells a compelling value proposition for customers to work with NowSpace for their total office solution. Due to our significant size and scale advantage, we can provide solutions that no other flexible space provider can offer.
Sales Development Associate responsibilities are:
As a member of this team, the successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Generate new business through prospecting, engaging, and closing deals at new customer accounts.
- Prospect, qualify, and close leads through the sales cycle resulting in new customers at NowSpace locations.
- Take ownership of the outbound sales process: outbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- Responsible for forecasting and detailed pipeline management.
- Work towards/maintain 100% space occupancy through achieving booked tour goals.
- Ensure that the NowSpace service proposition is being executed on a daily basis.
- Be an ambassador for the company, our product and services, and the professionalism we are bringing to the flexible workspace market.
- Communicate the NowSpace brand and value proposition to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
- Provide exceptional customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their NowSpace experience.
- Attend and/or host industry/networking events and customer outreach socials.
Sales Development Associate requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of sales experience; in startups, real estate, and/or entrepreneurial environments preferred.
- Positive, "Get Shit Done" attitude
- Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing is preferred.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic and strong desire to win.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, interpersonal skills, and phone presence.
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills.
- A strong interest in working in and love for the city of Austin.
- Deep passion for the entrepreneurial ecosystem - startups, VCs, accelerators, etc.a