NOWSPACE is hiring a SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING SPECIALIST to join the team in our AUSTIN office. The Social Media Specialist supports the Director of Marketing with the overall social media and social advertising strategy. You will collaborate with internal and external parties to build the NOWSPACE hospitality experience, brand awareness, and achieve customer satisfaction.
As a member of the Marketing team, the successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develops and executes measurable campaigns for NowSpace directly using social media. platforms (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) He/she also assists internal sales team with social media best practices.
- Partners with multiple disciplines across the Marketing and Communications team to ensure the right content is distributed.
- Develops and executes A/B testing plans to determine any trends in audience behavior.
- Monitors all NowSpace mentions, while closely following our competitors' social media activity.
- Explores new channels to share content (e.g., Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Supports Sales team with their social media content strategy.
- Perform a variety of duties as required in collaboration with other NowSpace departments.
- Work effectively and successfully in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
THIS IS THE RIGHT POSITION FOR YOU IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or communications preferred with a minimum of 2+ years work experience, preferable in real estate
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience in social media marketing using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other paid media channels
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferred
- Ability to collaborate and influence others with a service-oriented approach
- “Winning” mindset and team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box.
- Enthusiastic, positive personality that enjoys customer service.
- Great communicator; professional, tactful, and confident leading internal and external conversations.
- Maintain a fun and energetic attitude at all times.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker, always looking for new ways to add value to the customer and further strengthen their relationship with NowSpace.
- Team player who is able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate.
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously.
- Love for the city of Austin.
We live in the NOW generation. NowSpace makes office space easy. We design, build, and operate innovative workspaces for companies that need space now. Our team is redefining the flexible workspace market in the nation's most dynamic office markets.
NowSpace provides cutting-edge design with a next-level hospitality experience. We handle everything when it comes to your real estate, so you can focus on growing your business.
Whether you need space for 1 desk or 10,000 employees – NowSpace has the workspace for you. From coworking space, to private offices, to custom headquarters, or an entire corporate campus – NowSpace can deliver the space your business needs…NOW.