About the Head of Broker Partnerships position
NowSpace is searching for service oriented, responsive and passionate people to join our Brokerage Partnership Team. Our Brokerage Partnership team is responsible for the consistency of our influx of tenants utilizing NowSpace locations and delivering a world class experience to local brokerages.
Head of Broker Partnerships responsibilities are:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Educate and instruct the local CRE brokerage market on Nowspace's offerings and value proposition.
- Management of of local brokerage relationship pipeline.
- Frequent networking and affiliation with local brokers to build awareness for the Nowspace brand.
- Utilize existing relationships to onboard new Nowspace long-term partners.
- Oversee and train Nowspace sales team on the benefits of a Nowspace affiliation.
- Work in conjunction with other areas of the Nowspace team
Head of Broker Partnership requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Positive, "Get Shit Done" attitude.
- Exceptional managerial, business development, and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic and strong desire to win.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, interpersonal skills, and phone presence.
- Exceptional sales, organization skills and multi-tasking skills.
- A strong interest in working in and love for the city of Austin
- Deep passion for real estate