NOWSPACE is hiring energetic, outgoing, social, authentic, and results-driven individuals to help elevate the hospitality experience for members, and prospective members, at NowSpace in AUSTIN. As a COMMUNITY ASSOCIATE, you are the primary point of contact for the community and serve as the "face" of NOWSPACE - representing the best of our exceptional hospitality experience to achieve customer satisfaction.
As a member of the COMMUNITY OPERATIONS team, the successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Cover the front desk during business hours.
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building.
- Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for potential customers and current customers.
- Warmly greeting guests, tours, and tenants, providing guidance and general information about NowSpace, Austin, and how we are transforming the workspace market.
- Be well versed on all aspects of NowSpace offerings in Austin, including all spaces, services, and daily events.
- Assist in organizing and planning marketing, customer appreciation, and industry outreach events.
- Manage the check-in and check-outs for members and their guests.
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues, and make improvements accordingly.
- Courteous, sympathetic, and efficient handling of requests and complaints.
- Demonstrates timely follow-up and follow-through on customer requests and commitments.
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types.
- Perform a variety of clerical and office duties with other NowSpace departments.
THIS IS THE RIGHT POSITION FOR YOU IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Positive attitude, and excitement about being a part of a great team!
- “Winning” mindset and team player.
- 1 or more years of hotel, hospitality, or customer service experience preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box.
- Enthusiastic, positive personality that enjoys customer service.
- Great communicator; professional, tactful, and confident leading internal and external conversations.
- Maintain a fun and energetic attitude at all times.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker, always looking for new ways to add value to the customer and further strengthen their relationship with NowSpace.
- Team player who is able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate.
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously.
- Love for the city of Austin.
We live in the NOW generation. NowSpace makes office space easy. We design, build, and operate innovative workspaces for companies that need space now. Our team is redefining the flexible workspace market in the nation's most dynamic office markets.
NowSpace provides cutting-edge design with a next-level hospitality experience. We handle everything when it comes to your real estate, so you can focus on growing your business.
Whether you need space for 1 desk or 10,000 employees – NowSpace has the workspace for you. From coworking space, to private offices, to custom headquarters, or an entire corporate campus – NowSpace can deliver the space your business needs…NOW.