About the Software Developer & Data Analyst Engineer position
NowSpace is hiring full stack developers with strong analytical skills to join our Technology team in Austin. As a Software Developer & Data Analyst, you will execute our software and data strategies for the NowSpace platform. The ideal candidate is a technologist that is resourceful, practical, and creative in creating solutions and completing projects. You take pride in building solutions end-to-end and enjoy continually improving our software tools, data, and workflows.
Software Developer & Data Analyst responsibilities are:
- Ability to architect data models that best fit project requirements
- Ability to develop scalable data pipelines from disparate data sources
- Ability to identify and integrate new software tools or datasets to inform business decisions
- Skilled in working with different APIs and data formats
- Full stack application development with focus on best practices and sustainable software design
- Ability to handle end-to-end application infrastructure utilizing cloud providers
- Metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for technology, startups, and high-growth businesses
- Experience building consumer web applications, including UX/UI, a plus
- Work effectively and successfully in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Software Developer & Data Analyst requirements are:
- MS or BS in Computer Science
- 3-10 years of industry or equivalent programming experience
- Understanding of core CS concepts, such as, common data structures and algorithms
- Positive, "Get Shit Done" attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic and strong desire to win.
- Creative thinker, always looking for new ways to add value to our growing technology platform
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills.
- A strong interest in working in and love for the city of Austin.
- Deep passion for the entrepreneurial ecosystem - startups, VCs, accelerators, etc.