ABOUT THE ROLE
NowSpace is currently seeking to hire a high-performing, results-driven RESEARCH ANALYST to join our growing team in AUSTIN. You play an important role in the development of our business as we rapidly grow our dominance in the transformation of workspace. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a forward-thinking, innovative company that is transforming the commercial real estate industry.
This role is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented individual with a strong ability in research, numbers, and Excel to grow in the commercial real estate research field. As a researcher, you will focus on office properties in Austin and other select markets nationwide, collecting and providing data to support our sales professionals and the research department. Supported with your abundant data, you will help to identify trends and conduct analysis for our investment strategy.
As a successful RESEARCH ANALYST, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Researches and collects market information regarding the commercial real estate market.
- Gathers data on newly available properties, transactions, tenants, tenants in the market, and new developments; inputs data into appropriate databases.
- Continuously updates informational databases by interacting, and building relationships, with sales professionals, on-site surveys, extracting data from brochures and other marketing materials, contacting organizations, outside agents, internet sources, and other sources.
- Helps create frequent market reports in support of management and marketing activities of sales professionals. Responsible for forecasting and detailed pipeline management.
- Strives for knowledge expertise in trends, trades, and market indicators regarding commercial real estate.
- Responds to ad hoc internal and external requests for data, graphs, commentary, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Positive, "Get Shit Done" attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics or a related field.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Team player who is able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate.
- Bright and flexible, with excellent analytical, strategic, and implementation skills.
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously.
- An interest in working in Austin.