HR DIRECTOR, CORPORATE/SUPPORT SERVICES
PFS COMPANY STATEMENT
PFS is a global commerce services company. We help leading brands deliver exceptional commerce experiences worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce—from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and their clients.
- We will provide a Full Commerce Solution
- We will be World-Class at Every Service we offer
- We will engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly collaborative, results oriented visionary and “builder” to join our team. The HR Director/Business Partner will oversee the day-to-day corporate HR function. Perform in a support service capacity for our HR practices, company culture, and operating procedures. Additionally, the selected individual will oversee and draft Company policies and procedures, compliance, talent acquisition and business strategy.
THIS ROLE OFFERS 100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITIES
- Train, manage and mentor in a way that leads to a fully develops skilled team that reinforces confidence in the HR department as critical partners to the business
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Work closely with assigned business leaders to support talent management processes, compliance, employee relations, recruitment, performance appraisals management, workforce calibration, leadership development, succession planning, etc.
- Collaborate with fellow Centers of Excellence key deliverables
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance
- Analyze key HR metrics to identify areas of opportunity and assist in develop-related action plans
- Serve as a consultant to Corporate/Support Services employees and manage human resources related issues
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; perform investigations to address complaints/grievances; and guide managers and employees through discipline and performance improvement procedures
- Coach employees and managers on organizational practices, processes, and values
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning, and succession planning
- Effectively reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Responsible for protecting the integrity, timeliness and ethical treatment of all employment concerns related to EEOC, Immigration, Compliance and Labor Laws in a way that protects the enterprise and acts in the best interest of the employee.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Train, manage, and mentor in a way that leads to a developed HR staff and workforce.
- Oversee New Hire Onboarding and Orientation to ensure streamlined processes learning plans are a part of an effective employee induction; create processes to include on the job training (OJT).
COMPLIANCE, REPORTING & DATA ANALYTICS
- Responsible for HR and SOX Compliance including but not limited to; all talent management, talent acquisition related compliance reporting including AAP (Affirmative Action Program), working with HR, legal, or other departments as needed
- Ensure that the Company maintains accurate and timely documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure government/regulatory compliance is achieved
- Remain current on federal and state laws and effectively reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Responsible for protecting the integrity, timeliness and ethical treatment of all employment concerns related to EEOC, Immigration, Compliance and Labor Laws in a way that protects the enterprise and acts in the best interest of the employee
- Responsible for vendor selection and accurately scoping projects to meet companies needs
- Enforce contract accountability for agreed fees, payment terms, and service level agreements
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms that yield strong results while managing the procurement, tracking and measurement process
- Develop a strategy and identify resources to further employee opportunities for the disabled workforce and promote programs that increase the hiring of veterans
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline OR equivalent experience, required
- PHR/SPHR/ SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification, preferred
- 10+ year’s management experience in a HR, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition capacity with proven success building a team, aligning resources, and leading with metrics to drive ROI and quality of hire within a dynamic environment, required
- 5+ years human resources leadership experience at the professional level, required
- Experience working in public company and leading SOX HR Compliance & government HR Compliance
- Experience working with remote, exempt and non-exempt employees, required
- Technical experience with HRIS and ATS; ADP, SilkRoad, PeopleNet preferred
- Understanding of requirements and laws related to EEOC and DOL
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with gathering and summarizing data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work
- Confident, Positive, Optimistic but Realistic Attitude
- Work independently without supervision, as well as work in a team
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work across various time zones
- Collaborative work style, ability to work under a high volume of ambiguity and stress
- High level of interpersonal skills required to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Buy-in and champion for the company’s mission
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Mature perspective when working towards conflict resolution
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character, who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc., is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.