LOOKING TO PICK UP A FEW EXTRA SHIFTS?
Are you interested in picking up flexible shifts quickly and conveniently through your smartphone? NurseDash puts the power of flexibility in your hand to browse for available shifts and only apply for shifts that work for your schedule. NurseDash has shifts available all over Houston, Cypress, Katy, Spring, Bellaire, Meyerland and Pasadena. There is no minimum number of shifts required; once you are approved and on-boarded, simply pick the shifts that work for you. If you are interested in picking up part-time, flexible shifts, apply today to get started, or download the NurseDash app for iOS or Android.
NURSING ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follows the schedule of resident's needs set out by supervisor.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining room.
- Possibly assist with laundry needs of the community or residents.
- Documents daily log of assistance.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents' confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the Community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CNA Required
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and physically able to help residents who require physical assistance
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the community
NurseDash was founded to empower the healthcare workforce with flexibility and opportunity. Working in the industry, we saw that a need existed for flexibility among care professionals and a better staffing solution for facilities and communities. NurseDash provides professionals and facilities a way to close the staffing gap by using new technology that is simple and effective. Apply today to get started.