LOOKING TO PICK UP A FEW EXTRA SHIFTS?
Are you interested in picking up flexible shifts quickly and conveniently through your smartphone? NurseDash puts the power in your hand to browse for available shifts and only apply for shifts that work for your schedule. There is no minimum number of shifts required, once you are approved an on-boarded simply pick up the shifts that work for you. We are coming to Northeastern Ohio, working with facilities in Canton, Akron, Cleveland and the surrounding area. If you are a great nurse interested in picking up part-time, flexible shifts, apply today to get started or download the NurseDash app for iOS or A
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology.
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients, including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment homecare needs.
- Changes dressings, inserts catheters, starts IVs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Med/Surg Job Requirements:
- Minimum 2 Years Experience
- ACLS, BLS Certifications PALS a plus
- Valid Ohio Nursing License
- Ability to quickly adapt to a new team and setting
- Desire to work in a fast paced setting.
NurseDash was founded in by a team of healthcare and start-up professionals. Working in the industry, we saw that a need existed for flexibility among medical professionals and a better staffing solution for facilities. NurseDash provides professionals and facilities a way to close the staffing gap in healthcare by using new technology that is simple and effective.