LOOKING TO PICK UP A FEW EXTRA NURSING SHIFTS?
Are you interested in picking up flexible shifts quickly and conveniently through your smartphone? NurseDash puts the power in your hand to browse for available shifts and only apply for shifts that work for your schedule. There is no minimum number of shifts required, once you are approved an on-boarded simply pick up the shifts that work for you. We launching in the Northeastern Ohio market if you you are interested in picking up part-time, flexible shifts, apply today to get started or download the NurseDash app for iOS or Android.
PAY $40 + PER HOUR, NO MINIMUM COMMITMENT, PICK THE SHIFTS YOU WANT.
Job responsibilities for the Emergency Room
- Quickly and accurately assess patient care needs
- Work collaboratively with doctors and staff to provide exceptional care
- Perform all requested diagnostic tests
- Diagnose and develop treatment plan collaboratively with doctors and staff
- Manage multiple cases simultaneously, prioritizing needs continually
- Comply with all legal and safety requirements at all times
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology.
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients, including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment homecare needs.
- Changes dressings, inserts catheters, starts IVs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Emergency Room Job Requirements:
- Minimum 2 Years Experience
- ACLS, PALS, BLS, TNCC preferred
- Valid Ohio Nursing License
- Ability to quickly adapt to a new team and setting
- Desire to work in a fast paced setting.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE APPLY TODAY!