DATA PLATFORM ARCHITECT (GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM) – REMOTE POSITION
We're looking for a versatile Data Warehouse Architect with deep Google Cloud Solutions experience who can easily step into many different types of engagements. This position will be responsible for leading customer conversations, creating and presenting project architecture, and leading delivery.
This is a REMOTE position with the expectation to travel about 20-25% of the time to meet onsite with clients.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- BigQuery – Data Analytics (Serverless, highly-scalable)
- Cloud DataProc (Apache Spark and Hadoop)
- DataFlow (Streaming and Batch Processing)
- Apache Airflow (Google Cloud Integrations)
- Knowledge of working with unstructured data BI technologies is a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Interfacing directly with clients to solve broad business goals with solutions.
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing solutions, and overseeing the development and execution of projects.
- This role will be directly involved in the business development process; specifically delivering customer demos to show the value of how data can drive business goals.
- Be able to build pilot solutions and with minimal direction.
- Provide support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
WHO YOU ARE:
- Excels with ambiguity and able to design a clear path to meet end goals
- Have a broad understanding of BI and data technologies and how to match the right technologies to solutions.
- Have proven experience with both the customer facing and solution engineering skill set
This position is flexible to working in-office in Bellevue or remotely across the US.
COMPENSATION: Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits