VP of Marketing is responsible for the planning and execution of strategic mobile marketing programs, SEO, ASO, online advertising campaigns, and will be responsible for user acquisition and funnel optimization. VP of Marketing collaborates with (and reports to) the CEO to ensure that all channels consistently and accurately reflect our company brand.
Competitive base salary with benefits, bonus structure, and company equity.
- Develop, plan and implement marketing strategies to build awareness, drive acquisition, and enhance user engagement
- Execute, optimize, and report on campaign performance and present analyses with insights and recommendations to improve download, conversion, and retention rates
- Develop key customer journeys and content marketing plans to drive new installs. Be the marketing voice for user communications on new features, benefits, app updates and coordinate with the Social Media Manager for all social campaigns
- Participate in the development of our product roadmap with regular customer feedback
- Achieve benchmarks for key performance indicators and other supporting metrics to measure digital marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Own monthly and quarterly reporting around marketing activity and impact on company goals
- Bring SEO and ASO optimization experience and collaborate with internal and external resources on web and mobile development
- Manage the execution of tests and tactics to maximize app installs, usage rates, and subscribers
- Organize and interpret a variety of data sources to provide regular reporting on the health of the app businesses across media channels. Use this data to inform decisions about strategy and media planning.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in similar Marketing role
- 3+ years of experience with mobile marketing (iOS and Android) and A/B testing
- Strong background in customer re-engagement, growth and retention strategies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with SEO, ASO, mobile app campaigns, push notifications and email
- Familiarity with customer segmentation creation, lifecycle and journey mapping
- Analytical experience and comfort working with data and how to draw actionable insights
- You know how to use data to tell a story and build influence
- Experience with brand, acquisition, reactivation, and retention marketing, both paid and organic
- Experience taking new products and features to market
- You bring a creative, fun attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.