Hospitality Health ER is a fast paced patient focused free-standing Emergency Room. Our commitment to our patients and community is unparalleled and the role of Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) plays a vital role in our brand success! We are adding an additional LVN to our growing team that will support both our Longview and Tyler locations.
The Staff LVN at Hospitality Health ER functions include basic health care which help people cope with their actual or potential health or illness problems or the treatment thereof requiring a substantial amount of scientific knowledge of technical skills. The staff LVN will strive to provide proficient, competent care while maintaining the patient's sense of comfort and dignity.
Additionally, the LVN will assist in an Auditor capacity, which plays a critical part in medical records completeness and accuracy. Under the supervision of the Compliance Director, and permission and training from the Medical Director, the auditor will use both automated and manual equipment, as well as clinical chart knowledge, to examine and analyze medical records.
This position will require 12 hour shifts, with an anticipated work schedule of 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Weekends will be required. The position will be PRN with hours ranging from 10-30 weekly. This position will require shifts at both Longview and Tyler facilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE AT HOSPITALITY HEALTH ER
- Assisting with assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care
- Contributing to meeting the mission and goals of Hospitality Health ER
- Meeting the requirements of applicable federal, state and local regulatory or accrediting agencies
- Reviewing patient medical charts for completeness
- Reporting to Director of Compliance any instance of incompleteness specific to missing items and signer of charts
- Scanning and uploading charts to digital format as directed
- Maintaining HIPPA compliance and upholding utmost integrity and privacy of each and every patient
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE AT HOSPITALITY HEALTH ER
- Current registration or permit to practice in the State of Texas
- Minimum of two years of ER experience
- Demonstrated ability in current nursing practice related to direct patient care
- Successful completion of Pharmacology Exam
_JOB DESCRIPTION STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEES ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB TITLE. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED._
_HOSPITALITY HEALTH ER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER INCLUSIVE OF FEMALE, MINORITY, DISABILITY AND VETERANS, (M/F/D/V). HIRING, PROMOTION, TRANSFER, COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, DISCIPLINE, TERMINATION AND ALL OTHER EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS ARE MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP/IMMIGRATION STATUS, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED STATUS._