One Grounds Management hires the most uniquely qualified, dedicated and fun employees and we hope you are one of them!
We are seeking a dynamic “Crew Member” with the qualifications to perform the following:
COMPETENCIES: Customer Focus, Adaptability, Excellent Communication Skills, Contributing to Team Success, Initiating Action.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Debris & Weed Removal
- Maintain client sites per contract standards
- Travel routes with crew/supervisors
- Install flowers/shrubs/trees/rocks etc.
- Operate a variety of hand/shop tools
- Keep records related to work accomplished and products used
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Preferred knowledge of pruning tree & shrub techniques, not required
- Good knowledge of state traffic safety laws and safe driving practices
- Ability to safely operate vehicles and equipment
- Ability to safely operate and maneuver towing/backing trailers
- Ability to operate technology and mobile devices
- 0-2 years’ experience in landscape industry
- Landscape & applicators licenses/certifications ideal (not required)
- Physical ability to lift and carry objects weighing approximately 50 pounds
- Move and load or unload material for vehicles and equipment
- Push and maneuver heavy objects using carts, dollies, or dumpsters weighing up to 100 pounds
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, and any other status protected by applicable federal and state laws.