MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
• BA/BS degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
• Must be proficient in MS Word/Excel, and an Accounting database computer system.
• Must be organized, detail oriented and the ability to handle confidential information and to interface effectively with all levels of management.
• Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, problem solve, meet deadlines and follow through on work assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to work additional hours and on special projects as needed.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF FUNCTIONS:
• Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements.
• Develop audit schedules and updates financial information on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile bank accounts (operations, sweep, payroll, investment) and other related asset general ledger accounts.
• Prepare journal entries for the general ledger and various subsidiary ledgers by compiling, researching, and analyzing data regarding updates needed.
• Maintain account balances and reconciles differences between various account balances and external sources of comparison.
• May assist in developing reports as required which include: financial analysis, fixed asset, depreciation and other related reports as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned