Hospital system in the Charlotte, NC area is seeking several Surgical Technicians to join their surgery program.
Multiple locations and shifts available throughout the Charlotte area.
- Part of a large health system
- Acute care Hospital
- EPIC EMR
This company appreciates its employees
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement with dollar to dollar matching up to 6%
- Life, Disability, and AD&D Insurance
- Various discounts and perks
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cost of living is lower than US average
- The average home price is $184,600, average monthly rent is $847, and a typical four-bedroom, 2.5-bath house goes for around $250,000
- More than a dozen schools in the Charlotte region have been ranked among the Top High Schools in America
- 4 distinct seasons
- Top 10 Best Big Cities for Jobs – Forbes 2016
- 1+ years of surgical tech experience required.
- Current surgical tech certification or experience required.
- BLS required.
- ACLS for staff working in cardiovascular OR required.