Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant needed for a growing heart team in the Bay Area. This addition will make the 9th PA in the group.
- Top 10 "Best Hospitals" - US News
- Top 20 Cardiology and Heart Surgery - US News
- This is a world-class heart program with cutting edge, very complex surgeries performed routinely.
This company appreciates its employees
- This position offers competitive salary and outstanding benefits as well as relocation assistance if needed.
- This group strives to provide optimal work-life balance while maintaining the highest level of patient care.
The Role you will play
- Position involves seeing preoperative patients in the clinic, performing endoscopic vein harvesting, and second assisting in the operating room.
- Post-operative care is provided by a dedicated group of critical care physician assistants.
- 4 10-hour shifts per week between Monday and Friday, with minimum 1 day in the clinic.
- Call is 1 weekday night per every 9 days and 1 weekend per month.
- Weekend call is EVH-call only.
San Francisco, CA
4 Happiest Place to Live - USA Today
- Best city in the country for living without a car
- Progressive Culture
- Plenty of professional sports
- 2-years or more of direct cardiothoracic surgery physician assistant experience
- Possess or able to able CA licensure
keywords: cardiothoracic, surgery, physician assistant