TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US:
OptionWide is a newly formed, technology-driven mortgage lender offering our unique Non-QM mortgage products in the state of California with planned expansions in other states nationwide. With over 100 years of combined lending experience in management, we are an organization comprised of top professionals in our industry offering rapid growth potential to all team members. We offer a great working environment with our corporate headquarters located conveniently at the newly renovated Met Office Building Campus in Costa Mesa.
Be a part of a team that offers a great culture, stability, quality training, and great upward potential in the lending industry!
ABOUT THE POSITION: SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR/SPECIALIST
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1 YEAR MINIMUM
If you are passionate about technology, marketing, and digital media this is a career for you! You have the opportunity to reach and influence millions of people in how they perceive your creative ideas. What we are looking for is individuals with a strong sense of self-motivation and the willingness to learn and grow with us.
We are an organization that promotes within and we are looking for individuals that are looking for long-term career opportunities with us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging the audience.
- Web analytics & social media reporting daily/weekly/monthly
- Monitor campaigns daily and suggest immediate changes when lead activity decreases.
- Closely monitor monthly ad spend, media budgets and report on activity.
- Assist with any other marketing projects or tasks, as needed such as email, social media, and offline campaigns.
- Improve lead generation and general discovery of content by target groups
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Remains abreast of new ideas, practices, principals, and techniques in social media marketing and shares and implements new practices in campaigns.
- Communicates social media marketing projects thoroughly and successfully to team members through written and oral communication, anticipating Member and team member questions and concerns.
- EXPERIENCE IN GOOGLE ADS, FACEBOOK ADS, 3RD PARTY MEDIA SOURCES, ANALYTICS SOFTWARE, LANDING PAGE CREATION
- EXCELLENT PROJECT/TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
- EXCELLENT VERBAL/WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS WITH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL AUDIENCES WITH A FOCUS ON GRAMMAR AND TONE IN WRITING.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour