Are you a “creative” person who is organized and detail oriented with a passion for fitness and wellness?
The Orangetheory Fitness (orangetheory.com) team is looking for a Regional Marketing Coordinator to join its San Diego and Bay Area regional marketing and operations team.
· Coordinating marketing outreach and promotional activities in the region.
· Building partnerships with like-minded businesses in the area to generate interest in the brand.
· Coordinating social media activities for more than a dozen social media accounts in the region.
· Identifying social media influencers within local studio communities and forging and managing those relationships.
· Designing/creating social media and print graphics and content.
· Working with HQ office to create and present a monthly content calendar that aligns with marketing initiatives and brand mission.
· Writing copy and managing and executing e-mail marketing (monthly e-newsletter & e-blasts as needed for partner events and promotion).
· Assisting with communicating and collaborating with studio teams on any marketing needs, print materials, etc.
· Assisting with execution of regional marketing events, which involves occasional weekend activity.
· Assist in educating studio teams on execution of various marketing events and promotions.
· Assist with organizational, logistical, and operational matters between regional office and studios.
· Role reports to Marketing Manager.
<p><span style="font-size: 8.0pt;">Acknowledgement</span><span style="font-size: 8.0pt;"> *</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: 8.0pt;">I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.</span></p>