Imagine having a job that allows you to make a really BIG difference and meeting like-minded people ready to make change!
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Passionate about current events and social issues.
- Possess excellent people skills, confident, professional and dauntless in the face of a wide range of public interactions.
- The ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales, marketing or fundraising experience.
- Driven to create change in the world.
This is your chance to join us and become a part of a global non-profit!
For more than 76 years, Oxfam has helped people in 90 countries build better futures, hold the power accountable and save lives. Nearly 1/3 of us live in poverty. Oxfam strives to build a future where all people have access to education, housing, healthcare and clean water.
Today we call on YOU to join our movement. THE POWER OF PEOPLE AGAINST POVERTY!
- Public outreach to recruit members to sustain campaigns.
- Attend skills trainings as required.
- Provide a positive experience for current, past, and new members.
- Develop a detailed understanding of Oxfam's mission and campaigns.
- PAID training
- $16 - $23/hour starting wage window based on experience
- Paid time off/Sick leave
- Competitive Bonuses
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Festival and travel opportunities
- Collaborative team working environment
- Career Development
- Contract with our HR partnership, New Canvassing Experience.
Join our team today and work in a diverse, inclusive, positive and fun environment!