Contract Duration: 6 months
Pay rate - $ 18.90 per hr on W2
Location: Atlanta GA 30339
No driving or traveling
**Candidate will also need to be flexible and be able to work on any shift of a 24x7x365 staffing model given by the manager.
Available shifts are ( 7 am to 3:30 pm EST ) and ( 3 pm to 11:30 pm EST) and (11 pm to 7:30 am EST)
* Only U.S. Citizen Required *
- Network Operations Technician will receive, analyze, monitor and resolve network problems in a timely fashion with minimal guidance from more senior technicians or supervisor. Responsibilities will include opening trouble tickets for various customers, answering incoming telephone calls, responding to network alarms and customer emails, and documenting/updating customer account data.
- Candidate will serve as a contact on technical and service related problems for the diagnosis and repair of customer service failures and coordinate problem-solving efforts with the Local Exchange Carriers (LEC), customer vendors, and, field service personnel.
- Candidate will be responsible for TDM, Ethernet, and, Microwave maintenance activities supporting the wire line and wireless networks; and, should possess a strong understanding of internal and external network infrastructure for troubleshooting purposes.
- Candidate must be efficient at multi-tasking and be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Strong negotiation and problem resolution skills are also required. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication practices.
- Industry certifications, related experience in the military and physical line or protocol experience is preferred.
- Additional Requirements: Microsoft Office software suite with an emphasis in both Excel and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of UNIX operating system is a plus.