**OTE for this position is in the range of $180k - $200k.
As a Senior Account Executive, your mission will be to enable the world's electrical engineers (EEs) to bring their ideas to market faster. You will help evangelize our key differentiator: a proprietary, machine-intelligent software stack embedded throughout our robotic factory which creates a digital thread from the moment an EE uploads their design files to when they receive their fully-assembled boards.
We offer a turnkey, low-volume PCBA manufacturing service, with a level of speed and transparency, which enables EEs to iterate faster, and more efficiently, through their product development and validation processes. You will sell our product to companies who build cutting-edge robotics, satellites, rockets, self-driving cars, internet of things, wearables, and more.
- Evangelize value proposition to land and expand into Fortune 100 companies across North America, building and developing deep relationships with key decision makers
- Source, prospect, and qualify leads and opportunities based on segmentation, qualification, and opportunity management tools and methodologies
- Close deals to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly company goals
- Act as a brand ambassador at external meetings & events
- 5 to 7 years of direct sales experience, selling complex, technical solutions to engineering organizations
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving sales targets
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, with a get-things-done mentality
- Progressive sales experience with one or more role advancements
- Process-oriented with a strong growth mindset
NICE TO HAVE:
- Engineering, computer science, or related technical experience
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Startup or small-company experience