We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Responsible for defining requirements, functional specifications and testing documentation for engineering software applications, which varies in scope and complexity.
- Ensures that the Technical Software Development process is followed on the development project.
- Works with others to improve the process.
- Designs, codes, tests, troubleshoots, and documents engineering software applications. Works as part of a project team or as a leader of a defined section of a major project.
- Develops project plans, functional specifications, and schedules.
- Assists in determining product needs and enhancements.
- Typical project assignments will have a moderately broad impact.
- The primary target will be the next release of the software, although some projects may have architectural implications beyond the next release.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent technical professional work experience required.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile ALM development methodologies.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in build/release engineering and configuration management experience on Windows platforms. Linux experience is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience with TFS Build controller/agent set up and configuration, Jenkins server configuration and build set up
- Ability to create build solutions .NET Framework including packaging and signing assemblies.
- Minimum of 5 years experience writing complex MSI based installations with installer tools: InstallShield, Wix.
- Experience with package management and tools such as Nuget and Artifactory
- Experience with managing VM Ware virtual environments and Azure cloud deployments.
- Working knowledge and experience managing multiple release pipelines with TFS release management.
- Must have PowerShell scripting experience and Bash / Perl scripting and the use of build scripts
- Proficiency with TFVC, and GIT source code control tools. Thorough understanding of branching, merging, and labeling best practices.
- Administer, configure, manage, and implement changes to the TFS platform to support DevOps and Enhancement software lifecycles.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Docker and Kubernetes experience.