Peak Workforce Solutions is looking to hire an Onsite Coordinator in Seneca, SC. We are looking for an individual who is very knowledgeable and skilled in the use of Microsoft Office. Must be professional, able to work independently and be a self-motivator. Having prior supervisor experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is strongly preferred! and must be able to pay attention to detail and be able to multitask.
Shift Hours: 5:00 pm to 1:30 am
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the Account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a supervisor role
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated
- Intermediate to high computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
Compensation: $15 -$16/ hr.