TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: The Woodlands, TX
SALARY: Up to $125k/yr
SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR SUMMARY
The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for all administration and maintenance of mission-critical (24x7) SharePoint Environments. The Administrator installs and maintains the software including upgrades and patches, monitors performance, maintains system security, designing the architecture, troubleshooting issue, makes recommendations for future planning,
SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administration of SharePoint 2013 Environments On-Premise Dev, Test, Stage, Production farms
- Working on the SharePoint Web Parts and WebApps
- Design the SharePoint sites based on the user requirements
- Ensure complete and accurate backups of the SharePoint Farm happen on a regular schedule. Design and test disaster recovery plans
- Work with developers to deploy SharePoint changes using TFS and VSTS
- Maintain a change management log for the production environment.
- Responsible for ensuring SLA availability and performance of the SharePoint System
- Responsible for providing SharePoint site usage trend analysis to management team
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the SharePoint environment including rollout and upgrades.
- Technical leader for design, implementation, testing, and operations of OneDrive for Business
- Work closely with team members to drive adoption and to promote the business value of OneDrive for Business
- Develop and track metrics for OneDrive for Business, including up-time, storage, and usage reports
- Configure Metalogix Storage Point server.
- Monitor and maintain Metalogix Storage Point for SharePoint jobs
SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in SharePoint. Version 2013 or later
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server database Administration
- Experience in configuring all service applications (2013) and configuring SharePoint Security.
- Experience in deploying solutions from TFS and using VSTS
- Experience with Concept Searching tools
- Experience with Microsoft OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Office 365 applications administration.
- Experience with Backup and restore of the SharePoint portals, site collections, sites, lists and libraries.
- Hands on Experience in using Web Parts, Site Collections, Content Deployment, InfoPath Forms, Excel Services, Business Data Catalogs, Site Columns, Content Types, Authorizations, Workflows, Advanced Search, Master pages and Content pages, Search settings.
- Developing workflows using K2 Blackpearl, PMG and custom SharePoint 2013 workflows.
- Experience in migrating content from different data sources to SharePoint.
- Good knowledge of STSADM and Power Shell commands.
- Experienced in using third party Administration tools but being able to powershell when the tools are not available.
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in written and verbal form.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS setup and configuration
- Fully conversant with Domain Name Systems (DNS) and working knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
- Strong Web Administration skills
- Experience working with site performance tools at various levels, external synthetic monitoring, and overall platform health