WHO ARE WE:
Our femme-focused company simplifies and customizes your shopping experience through innovative text messaging service. Created to bring convenience, simplicity and customization to your experience, Whym takes what you enjoy most about online and offline shopping and combines them.
Engage in a text conversation with a Whym team member in real-time to ask questions, get suggestions, and add products from our boutique lookbook to your cart with a hashtag.
Founded by a dynamic female duo, Whym makes getting the things consumers love, easy. We've curated a list of unique products by sorting through hundreds of “instabrands” - niche companies that have less than 30K followers - that offer high quality and easily replenish-able goods. Each brand value proposition is focused on things that matter most to the modern woman.
WHO ARE YOU:
You're obsessed with providing best in class customer service, you aren't afraid to think outside the box and you're ready to take on building a completely new approach to customer experience from the ground up through 1-1 conversational marketing.
We operate at an extremely fast past and will expect the same from you. This position will require your full attention & constant communication with our team.
WHO WE ARE TOGETHER:
Together our team creates a world-class customer experiences, challenges the norm, builds groundbreaking new categories and has a great time doing it. You'll be working hand in hand with the founders to build the Whym brand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We are looking for a leader to own and continue to build out innovative conversational commerce strategy. You will hire, train and aggressively scale our customer experience team. You will mentor, coach and manage the team to perform and deliver a 1-1 experience with each of our customers in a fast-paced & high growth atmosphere.
• Daily activation: manage, oversee and participate in daily communication with customers via our SMS platform. Engage with customers (inbound and outbound), manage orders, resolve issues.
• Customer lifecycle: Strategize, develop and execute outbound campaigns to improve customer engagement // collaborate with marketing and content teams to align strategies
• Build and lead CX team: Hire, lead, and coach team to create an exceptional customer experience. You will also foster and champion the 1-1 customer experience and conversational marketing approach within the Whym culture by training all employees on CX.
• Platform development: Work with dev team to maintain and improve the current platform/product/design/UX. Participate in developing future improvements and product advancements and then manage the implementation & maintenance of those technologies to the team to optimize CX and increase conversion rates.
• Customer Data: We have a deep focus on data, you will become the master of our customer data and own the reporting function around customer data. Identify and report on a new set of KPIs around text commerce. Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports to founders. Analyze data to determine segmentation opportunities. Use data to continue to improve all areas of CX - team performance, customer experience, technological improvements.