TITLE: Partner/ Clinic Director
LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX
OVERVIEW: The Partner/Clinic Director is a leadership and ownership position responsible for an outpatient orthopedic clinic. This is an important role that can mentor the current physical therapists as well as direct/run a clinic. We want someone who is not only passionate about helping people, but care to inspire employees too. In addition, someone who knows the community well to provide referrals, build relationships, expand your business, and understand the landscape of the area.
- Ensure patients are scheduled for appointments and that appointments are not in conflict with others
- Handle patient complaints as necessary
- Assure that patient flow through the office in a smooth and efficient process
- Assist in the hiring process of all personnel
- Coordinate new hire orientation of employees
- Participate or create in the training of medical personnel
- Complete payroll according to company’s procedure
- Evaluate employees’ performance reviews in accordance with company’s policy
- Responsible for staffing of the clinic at all time for full coverage
- Accountable for all operational supplies and equipment for both front office and treatment areas
- Report any ideas/ suggestions for the successful operation of the facility and practice
- Execute all requested information related to billing, and ensure that services are provided
- Maintain all statistical information related to the clinic at the direction of the Administration
- Participate in the marketing efforts of the organization at the direction of the Administration.
- Safeguard the clinic’s customer services, prosperity, and interests at all times
- Act and represent a positive image of the clinic to the community
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Licensed Physical Therapist required by the state
- 4+ years of physical therapy practice required
- Has existing rapport and relationships with referral sources and the community involvement
- Must have a minimal of 10% down monetary investment to the new clinic
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Has leadership skills and know how to deal with a diverse group of people
- Dedicated to the PT industry and how it affects/impacts the community
- Maintain good communication with everyone especially with the patients and stakeholders
- Maintain a healthy and positive atmosphere for yourself and with others
- Excellent work ethics and consistent with follow up and follow through with issues
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, open to evenings and weekends
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Physical Rehabilitation Network (PRN – https://www.prnpt.com/) is a leading physical therapy (PT) clinic platform in the western U.S. The Company owns and operates 122 PT clinics in California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, North Dakota, Texas, Minnesota, New Mexico and Washington. PRN clinics provide a variety of outpatient rehabilitation services, including: physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy and other ancillary services. The Company has an attractive business model, partnering with therapists highly respected in their local markets to develop and manage each clinic. The therapist partners maintain their own branding and relationships with referral sources and typically own a minority interest in the clinic, while in turn, PRN corporate provides a comprehensive set of centralized management services to the clinics. You will have the opportunity to participate in this emerging success story.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.