Sales/Business Development Representative (REMOTE)
Location: Remote (ability to maintain regular CST business hours).
This is an exciting work-from-home role in a fast-paced tech environment working with the latest marketing tools and interacting with clients and co-workers extensively via video conference calls.
This is an exciting work-from-home role in a fast-paced tech startup environment. You'll be working alongside a driven team to establish new business opportunities while communicating with prospects and co-workers extensively via phone and video conference calls.
An adaptable, passionate and persistent personality will shine in this role. To fully succeed you will need to embrace the challenge of reaching, engaging and scheduling meetings with potential customers while learning all you can about the technical aspects of providing internet connectivity in rural locales.
You will have daily interactions with the marketing and sales team, with new challenges arriving by the hour. You must actively engage and be able to partner with managers and individuals on the team to share ideas and learn from one another.
This position is ideal for an individual that wants to get in on the ground floor with a rapidly growing company. You'll need a sales-driven mindset with an intense desire to learn more about marketing and the technical aspect of internet deliverance.
- Generate prospects within a niche market utilizing various outreach platforms.
- Learn about the tech involved when discussing “fixed-wireless internet.”
- Learn the skills required to become an accomplished sales representative.
- Work with a team of dedicated professionals to accomplish our aggressive growth goals.
- Qualify prospects to determine sales viability.
- Work with all team members to obtain growth goals.
- We have intense personal and business-oriented growth-goals and expect all employees to share this drive. This position will be critical to allow us to scale quickly. In order to accomplish this you will be required to:
- Be able to send out 100 personalized communications per day through social media platforms, email, and phone within 8 weeks of hire.
- Generate a minimum of 25 qualified leads within 12 weeks of hire. These leads must be key-decision makers that will be able to execute decisions.
- Build out a list of contact details for WISP industry decision-makers within 12 weeks of hire.
- Work with the ads department to establish a direct messaging campaign on LinkedIn to supplement outreach efforts within 12 weeks of hire.
- Show that your efforts played a role in acquiring 6 clients that are generating a cumulative $10,000 of monthly revenue within 16 weeks of hire.
- Continue to generate leads that can be sold in order to generate a minimum of $10,500 of recurring revenue every month, beginning after the quarter of your hire date.
- Establish and provide evidence of other markets for Ping to expand into within 20 weeks of hire.
- Continue building out our comp book, adding 6 potential competitors along with their details every new fiscal quarter after hire.
- Establish processes to efficiently determine prospect quality
- We're always looking for ways to improve the efficiency of current processes and create new SOPs to easily train additional employees as we continue to grow. In order to accomplish this you must be able to:
- Establish processes to track and record all contact points with prospects within 12 weeks of hire.
- Define industry-relevant lead scoring metrics to easily-qualify prospects. Then build a prospect-centric scorecard and begin inputting prospect information within 16 weeks of hire.
- Present 5 SOPs relevant to your role to the sales team within 16 weeks of hire.
- Pursue industry knowledge
- We operate within the incredibly niche market of WISPs (Wireless Internet Service Providers). These companies use “fixed-wireless” technology to beam internet service directly into subscribers' homes. In order to thrive in this environment you must:
- Familiarize basic industry knowledge within 4 weeks of hire and demonstrate this knowledge to the sales team through a 10-minute presentation.
- Sales-driven, self-starter mindset with an intense desire to learn and a passion for technology.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- A clean, dedicated remote workspace that presents as a professional office environment during video calls.
- Ability to work 50 hours a week and be available 7am to 6pm CST Mon-Fri.
- High-speed internet connection for video conferencing.
- Sufficient computing power to handle the software used as part of the job. (This job requires a desktop computer with at least two monitors and an HD (1080p+) webcam.
- Positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Demonstrable ability to work and communicate well with others and be respectful.
Nice to Haves:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business (or related area).
- Past marketing or telecommunications-related experience.
- The ability to wear multiple hats should the need arise.
- Experience in a CRM.
What We Offer
At Ping, we love our employees. Our team is our most valuable resource. Ping has massive goals and offers unlimited career potential.
If you're looking for a company that appreciates its employees and makes sure they always have what they need to be happy and productive, Ping is the place for you. Our employees enjoy:
- Competitive base salary, starting between $35k-$40k depending on experience.
- Highly competitive benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options available.
- Free Life and Disability insurance.
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement.
- Up to $35/mo health (gym, yoga, etc) reimbursement.
- Up to $30/mo entertainment (Netflix, Hulu) reimbursement.
- Fast-paced and energetic remote work environment.
- Tech-focused work involving innovative and cutting edge strategies and resources.
- Paid training.
- Future opportunities for additional roles in a rapidly growing company.
- Other Perks:
- Paid holidays and two weeks of vacation pay per year.
- Regular team-building activities.
- Fully stocked kitchen and gaming area (for when you are on-site).
Ping is a full-stack ISP marketing and advertising agency specializing in online media and customer acquisition. Our ISP clients' first marketing priority is to generate leads. With innovative and groundbreaking tactics for deploying highly targeted digital ads, and utilizing the best platforms at the best cost, we craft messages to inspire prospects to learn more about our clients' services or become a subscriber. We also monitor landing pages and funnels, engage in deep data analytics, and provide client sales teams with the training and coaching needed to close more qualified prospects, work with CRMs to document and track their sales process, and maximize results.