1ST CALL HOME HEALTHCARE is looking for Contingent Registered Nurses (RN). Must have minimum of 1 year Medicare home health care experience.
APPLY NOW! JOIN OUR CARING TEAM!
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) DUTIES
- Perform evaluations and treatments under the direction of the physician.
- Assess the function and effectiveness of the Plan of Care and contact the physician to modify the plan as necessary.
- Maintain and update client clinical records as required to assure compliance with company policies, state/federal regulations and professional standards of practice.
- Provide case coordination by communicating with team members both verbally and in writing to ensure quality of care and client satisfaction.
- Performs other related duties as required.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) REQUIREMENTS
- Registered Nurse (RN) state of Michigan
- Certification/license in your area of expertise.
- The ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and hospital personnel is required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required in order to interact effectively with individuals from various cultural and socio-ecomonic backgrounds.
- Must possess a current State of Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to travel locally.
- Must have reliable transportation and a telephone.
- Must be able to lift, carry, transport and move clients, if needed.
- Home Care experience required.
- Knowledge of Kinnser software preferred.
WHEN APPLYING PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME.