1ST CALL HOME HEALTHCARE is looking for Registered Nurses (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Must have minimum of 1 year home health care experience.
1ST CALL HOME HEALTHCARE is expanding and is seeking a Registered Nurses (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). We provide at home care for Oakland, Macomb, Lapeer, Genesee, and Wayne counties assisting clients improve their quality of life while still recognizing and maintaining their dignity and independence.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) DUTIES
- Perform evaluations and treatments under the direction of the physician.
- Assess the function and effectiveness of the Plan of Care and contact the physician to modify the plan as necessary.
- Maintain and update client clinical records as required to assure compliance with company policies, state/federal regulations and professional standards of practice.
- Provide case coordination by communicating with team members both verbally and in writing to ensure quality of care and client satisfaction.
- Performs other related duties as required.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) REQUIREMENTS
- Registered Nurse (RN) state of Michigan
- Certification/license in your area of expertise.
- The ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and hospital personnel is required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required in order to interact effectively with individuals from various cultural and socio-ecomonic backgrounds.
- Must possess a current State of Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to travel locally.
- Must have reliable transportation and a telephone.
- Must be able to lift, carry, transport and move clients, if needed.
- Home Care experience required.
- Knowledge of Kinnser software preferred.
WHEN APPLYING PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME.