MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH!
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of services to the I/DD community. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and committed individual to fill our Intake Coordinator Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Intake Coordinator will be responsible for processing client referrals and making first contact with the referred family to explain/initiate our enrollment process. This includes making initial phone calls to our families, care providers, RC staff, and documenting case notes. The Intake Coordinator will work closely with the Utilization Coordinator and CPR Instructors to expedite the enrollment process.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Office Perks and regularly scheduled office outings
INTAKE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to Premier’s Core Values
- Answer and transfer calls on our multi-line phone system
- Follow up with Regional Centers, families, and care providers as needed to execute duties
- Enter all referrals in our systems
- Resolve enrollment issues or concerns
- Run reports weekly, monthly, and as needed
- Assist with payroll as needed
- Assist with care provider compliance issues
- Prioritize tasks from supervisors and managers
- Effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by the incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
INTAKE COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, email, and in-person.
- Strong data entry and process skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical and judgment skills.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality regarding all aspects of the position and its responsibilities.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, often competing, priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Client-first mentality with the ability to interact with internal and external clients at all levels.
- High School or GED required, College a PLUS.
- 1yr of payroll and/or customer service experience required within the last four years.
- Dependable vehicle for field travel
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE A MATCH FOR OUR INTAKE COORDINATOR OPENING WE WELCOME YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
PREMIER FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO MINORITIES, FEMALES, VETERANS, AND DISABLED INDIVIDUALS, AS WELL AS ALL OTHER PROTECTED GROUPS.