Develop a deep understanding of Pride Media’s advertising capabilities and how they can satisfy client’s KPI’s and strategies.
· RFPs: Proactive approach to processing multi-platform RFPs, including (but not limited to) compiling historical information, brainstorming on potential concepts and writing proposals – including projecting rates & program ideas based on client objectives.
· Administrative support: updating sales materials for sales calls, client correspondence, meeting preparation, travel organization/booking, expense submissions, messenger deliveries, manage postal accounts, ordering supplies for the staff, assisting with basic tech matters (phones, laptops, software) and other general duties.
· Assist with presentation preparation (Updating PowerPoint presentations).
· Assist with writing branded stories for advertiser programs, requiring an ability to discern how brands are different/how to position them in the marketplace.
· Research industry trends for department, including Salesforce reports, Ad Database, and Magazine Radar and benchmarking against other competitors.
· Manage SalesForce for the team and run point on any questions/concerns RE: SalesForce reports, functions and training for others on the team.
· Run weekly reports from SalesForce for the Sales Meeting and/or other reports as requested by the team(s).
· Oversee all non-profit media sponsorship through initial reach out, to creating an agreement, partnership execution, to creating a recap of sponsorship.
· May occasionally attend meetings locally in NY with reps on ad calls, interacting with clients and preparing meeting materials such as presentation decks, proposals, etc.
· Compile editorial credits and facilitate meetings with Fashion department.
· Manager of multiple trade accounts for travel.
· Manager of Out/Advocate/HIV Plus comp list.
· Monitor pagination process and create dummy books for approval before printing
· Assist with paper orders as per production schedule by working with publishers on projected book size, obtaining approval from finance, and reporting to Production Manager
· Facilitate new business inquiries and distribute media kits accordingly
· Organize/maintain archives of past print issues.
· Facilitate communication between departments (Marketing, Production, Billing, Client Services, etc.)
· Ensure that all IOs are signed by EVP, information is booked in Salesforce, and all IOs are catalogued.
· Manage multiple internal stakeholder expectations to keep the office running smoothly and efficiently.
· Contribute positively to the atmosphere in the office.
Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven multitasker/prioritizer and able to manage multiple departmental responsibilities while working with staff at all levels and varying personalities.
· Able to work under pressure and time constraints.
· Experience and knowledge of the media industry is a plus.
· Excellent communication and people skills and the ability to consistently work well with internal
staff and outside contacts.
· Able to anticipate needs and show initiative.
· Trustworthy and extremely good judgment concerning confidentiality.
· Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.