- Assist in the production of project plans, specifications, reports and cost estimates.
- Assist with construction management tasks such as material submittal reviews and coordination with Contractors.
- Responsible for being an integral participant in forgoing the growth and development of the Infrastructure market.
- Be involved in all project aspects including design/study development and site/field visits during design and construction.
- Conduct site visits, surveys and inspections, and assist with data collection, compilation and assessment for infrastructure projects.
- Decipher civil site backgrounds, work with nested External Reference Files (Xrefs), adhere to company drafting standards, and create design details from sketches and manufacturers data-sheets.
- Efficiently produce quality outputs while meeting budget and schedules on multiple concurrent projects.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients, and public agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or related discipline
- 10+ years of related experience
- PE License
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Word and Excel is required
- Experience using computer assisted engineering and design software to prepare engineering and design documents (examples include software such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, and GIS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, well organized, accountable and dependable
- Physically able to perform work in the field
No relocation offered for this opening.