- Prior experience with Werum PAS-X
- Understanding of biologics manufacturing operations is preferred
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Requires good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross functionally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities.
- Ability to learn and utilize computerized systems for daily performance of tasks
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.