JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER (MICROSERVICES):
- At least 6 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies, SOAP, RESTful Web services, Spring, Hibernate, JMS Skills.
- At least 4 years of experience and strong knowledge with Data Analytics skills and RDMS skills including PL/SQL
- Working experience on data profiling, data modelling
- Experience and knowledge of coding and design skills with strong understanding of design patterns/ frameworks/ data models
- Excellent experience with Microservice design and development
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Ability to contribute in architecture review sessions with inputs to architecture team through framework analysis, design patterns, prototype specifications.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Experience in API development and complex system integration implementations
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, Non-functional requirements (NFRs)
- Ability to contribute in complex design related activities apart from Coding, review and testing activities.
- Ability to do technical research and work on POCs
- Ability to identify areas of Automation and implement using tools and reusable components
- Ability to take risks in design, pushing past the obvious, and bringing user centric approach to design solutions
- Experience working in and have good understanding of Development process like Agile, waterfall
- Client interfacing for complex reviews and mentor the team on Technical Competencies.
- Strong Analytical and grasping skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Outstanding communication and presentation abilities