MEDICAL STAFFING NETWORK IS LOOKING FOR TOP TALENT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Medical Staffing Network (MSN) With over 50 branches we are a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities
The Client Relations Manager (Strategic) is responsible for increasing revenue, margin and market share by cultivating relationships with specific existing clients and HCPs to secure and fill open positions.
- Primary responsibility for fulfillment of MSP and Strategic account orders as identified within region.
- Build and establish trusting relationships with clients by gaining an in-depth understanding of the facility’s staffing trends and future needs via in person meetings, over the phone, or through email/text.
- Directly source order and fill needs, leveraging Client Relations Specialist as needed.
- Responsible for cultivating a network of potential HCPs.
- Implement recruiting strategies to recruit, screen and evaluate HCPs based on the clients’ individual specific needs.
- Hand pick HCP candidates to present to client to fill openings. Offer assignment opportunities to qualified staff to fill client openings.
- Negotiate compensation package and benefit package with the HCPs.
- Manage HCP relationship during term of contract.
- Work with client to determine needs and seek additional business opportunities.
- Ensure orders are updated in the system and signals are sent to the Sourcing and Recruitment teams.
- Partner with Recruitment and Sourcing teams to increase employee pool for positions by signaling current and future needs in a timely fashion.
- Maintain client relationships to promote continued business and follow-up on open orders on a consistent basis.
- Collaborate with Regional Director and/or Regional Manager to set goals for weekly revenue within their specified accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the HCP and facility to monitor satisfaction of services. Ensure concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Achieve established activity and productivity metrics.
- May lead a team of Staffing Coordinators, once weekly revenue thresholds in the region are met.
- When leading a team, manage and evaluate employee performance. Implement disciplinary action and/or termination of employees through established company procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two – three years’ related experience in recruitment and account management, preferably in healthcare staffing.
- Familiarity with community resources and ability to work under pressure are essential.
- Experience with business to consumer service industry (preferably in the healthcare industry).
- Position requires strong staffing acumen and sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, and/or travel as needed.
- Must have effective phone presentation; excellent problem solving abilities, negotiation skills and customer service.
- Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Self-motivated - The drive to work toward your goals, without influence from other people or situations.
- Discretion & Independent Judgment - Must be a self-starter with the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Communication - Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and oral format.
- Adaptability - Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
- Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Computer Proficient - Must be proficient in MS Office, comfortable with utilizing company database and posting jobs on social media sites.
- Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while being accountable for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well with others.
- Detail oriented - Ability to focus not only on the “big picture” of a task, but also on the small facets of the assignment and the minor actions needed to take place to accomplish the goal.
- Customer service focused - The desire to take care of HCP needs and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability