CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE IS LOOKING FOR TOP TALENT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities.
Responsible to achieve sales and business development targets within a specified industry or geographic area within the Workforce Solutions & Talent Management practice for CCH. Primary responsibilities include driving Acute (Hospital) business by growing and expanding existing direct business and closing new business. The role includes development planning/forecasting, pipeline management, and successful execution of the sales cycle and attainment of client wins. Accountable to drive the achievement of client acquisition and revenue growth objectives through a solution-oriented, consultative sales approach in an organization that has a continuous improvement culture.
- Primary responsibilities include Acute, both growing and expanding existing direct business and closing new business.
- Sales – Develop, identify and qualify new business opportunities through strategic prospecting and account planning in order to meet and exceed client acquisition targets. Lead the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contact approach (all levels), needs assessment, opportunity development, solution design, preparation of materials in response to RFP requests, sales presentations, contract negotiation and opportunity closure.
- Pipeline Development – Proactively target prospects and establish/develop business relationships with key decision makers within prospect and client companies. Achieve targets for pipeline development and prioritization based on established criteria.
- Post-Sales Activity – Coordinate with Implementation and other WFS resources for deployment of the client solution. Ensure timely and accurate account transition from Sales to Operations/Relationship Management function.
- Business Development – Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and apply a consultative selling approach to create new demand in order to upsell, extend or renew existing agreements in order to achieve revenue growth targets.
- Analytics – Maintain accurate and aligned sales forecasts and other sales and business development-related reporting requirements.
- Leadership – Lead and coordinate with functional department resources supporting the proposal development function and the review of deals to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk and benefits.
- Collaboration – Work collaboratively with Workforce Solutions leadership team to insure Sales & Business Development, Implementation & Quality, Operations & Relationship Management, and Consulting Services are aligned. Also assist the marketing and business development function domestically and globally to help establish and develop successful marketing initiatives designed to support sales and business development objectives.
- Adherence to Company Systems Requirements – Compile and enter information and data related to client and prospect interactions into CRM application timely, consistently and with required amount of detail. Ensure information is entered and maintained in additional company system(s) as required.
- Product Development – Provide ideas and insights into RPO & Talent Management product development efforts.
- Cross Practice Awareness – Foster cross-practice awareness and collaborate to optimize sales and business opportunities.
- Change Management – Help lead through change initiatives in a way that inspires and positively impacts the Company’s continuous improvement approach.
- Performance Management – Participate in CCH’s performance management process, demonstrating action toward professional development in support of company business objectives.
- Networking – Network with industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social networking sites as well as current and former employees.
- Promote CCH and the business, representing the company in a professional manner internally and externally to support recruitment and other business needs.
- Competitive Analysis - Monitor client, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Company leadership team and other Company functions.
- Travel/Field time expectation up to 70+% of time for in-person meetings with prospects and clients to develop key business relationships.
- Knowledge of Talent Management industry/business model
- Industry knowledge pertaining to the specific job opening
- Experience with CRM applications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or MBA, Sales & Marketing or related field. Minimum 5 years’ sales experience required. Workforce Solutions background preferred with Staffing and Healthcare background.
- Proven track record of achieving established sales and business development targets, with a strong client orientation
- Demonstrated ability to articulate service offerings and to position them against the competition
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Technical skills in sales/account planning
- Must be a highly motivated and organized self-starter
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution capability
- High level of technical skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Commitment to CCH’s core values – integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO EMPLOYER - M/F/ VETERAN/DISABILITY