We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into inventory
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Must be able to work in a greenhouse, that can get very warm in mid day
• Must be able to work with all sorts of flowers
• Must be able to work long hours, until all work demands are met, during peak seasons
Keep the following in mind:
• All positions are seasonal to permanent, full time.
• Most of our warehouses are cold, in the winter, and hot, in the summer.
• You may not miss work in the first 30 days, unless it is approved.
If you would like to be considered for immediate consideration, please, come in our office between 9:00 am and 11:00 am or 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm Monday-Thursday, with two valid forms of identification.