We are seeking a strategic Vendor Manager to lead our Collections team for our client at their new office here in Salt Lake City.
This role requires strong operational experience with sourcing and managing collections vendors.
The ideal candidate is ready to help scale by rolling up the sleeves and building out this office’s collections team, adding both new collections vendors and growing the in house team.
- Create internal collections processes
- Select new collections vendors - procurement
- Onboard new vendors
- Set metrics for collections vendors
- Communicate collections updates with all stakeholders
- Review existing collections vendors performance
- Build out the collections department internal team
- Work cross team/department to solve issues and create procesess/handoffs as needed
- Keep a customer service emphasis in the department
- 3+ years of managing multiple collections vendors
- 3+ years of end to end, pre and post charge off collections
- Familiar with SCRA handling, credit bureau disputes, knowledge of probate, legal and Bankruptcy standards, and workout and hardship programs
- Strong RFP analysis experience - procurement
- Workflow management experience
- Experience building/hiring a team
- Experience managing a call center highly preferred
- Proven strategy and process building background
- Strong customer service skills
- Creative problem solver, highly strategic