PsyPhyCare, a division of Business Staffing of America, Inc., is seeking to contract with a mental health profession Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a Federally supported client in St. Louis, Missouri. Zip Code 63101.
Our client operates a comprehensive residential program to prepare poverty level youth(300 approximately), sixteen through twenty-four years of age, for meaningful employment. We are seeking to engage a qualified licensed Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide on-site mental health services for a maximum of 8 hours per week.
Work Hours – 8 Hours per week or 1 day per week.
- Increased afternoon/evening hours to be spent in Student Areas (Dorms, Recreation, Counselling, Dining Hall, etc. to meet/interact with students in their environments).
- More direct oversight/guidance/training to staff who lead group counselling sessions.
- License and Insurance Requirements: The Mental Health Professional (performing work must be registered/licensed/certified by the State, as a psychologist.
- Experience: Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in providing mental health care for adolescents and young adults. Previous practice in settings such as schools, colleges, institutions, military or correctional institutions is desired. Admission and attending privileges at local hospitals or specialty clinics is desired.
- Computer Skills: Experience in Microsoft Word and Outlook is required.
Please send the following:
1. Copy of C.V
2. Copy of State License
3. Proof of Mal-Practice Insurance, if you have